Monday, April 20, 2015

Susan G. Komen 3-Day walk, Tote Bag for Donation of $25 or more....

I recently signed up to walk for the Susan G. Komen 3-day walk in Philadelphia on Oct 2nd - Oct 4th and I have been trying to figure out ways to get donations.  Trying to think of things I can do/make to sell for donations.
My niece, Rachel, was diagnosed with Stage III breast cancer in 2010, at the age of 24.  In 2011, she and I had signed up to walk in the Susan G. Komen 3-day walk and because of her surgery schedule she had to back out of the walk and I ended up walking it myself.  It was the most amazing experience I have ever had in my life.  

(The above picture is myself, left, and my niece Rachel, at the 3-day kick off event) in 2011.)

This year,... My niece Rachel, a breast cancer survivor at the ate of 28 years old, and I are going to get to walk that walk together.  And best yet, with my Sister (Rachel's Mother).  I need to raise a whopping $2300 in order to walk and currently I am at $745. I am so grateful for the donations I do have, and it's a lot of money!, but it's not enough. Walking in this event with my niece and sister would mean the world to me.
To show my appreciation, for any donation made of $25 or more, I will send a tote bag (13.5 x 12.5) - shown in the picture, with the HOPE inscription and pink ribbon, as a Thank You gift. I am making these tote bags myself, out of my own pocket, so 100% of donations will go directly to the Susan G. Komen 3-day event.
Faith Williams's photo.


To Donate: 

If you would like to donate (and receive a tote bag) Please use the above link to donate! I will email you a thank you and request your mailing address.
If you have trouble or want to donate another way ~ Please contact me.

3 Days..... 60 Miles... to erase breast cancer.....

I appreciate your support!
Much Love and Many Thanks!
Faith

No comments:

Post a Comment